Recent Scrap Pages !

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Here are a few scrap pages I've finished lately ...
My scanner is not working to good right now , it's messing up all my pics , I think it's time for a new one , so these might be a little blurry . This is Riley's tree frog we found last year in our yard over the summer ...
This one is an older picture of Dallas , I am usually behind on my scrap pages because sometimes I don't get to do it that often , but lately I've had a chance to catch up on a few ...( Dallas says some of my scrapbook pages are cheesie)...
This was my birthday last year and I'm just finishing it and its almost my birthday again , I make a scrapbook page of myself every once in a while , because I'm making it for the kids , I know kids like scrapbooks about them but I think when they get older they would love one of there mom or dad to , or other family members as well . God Bless ....

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cute idea. I should start scrap-booking for my kids.Your pages look great!

Dawn said...

Thank you ...

Anonymous said...

Good scrap-books

Post a Comment