HAPPY 4TH OF JULY !!!!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

I thank God we still have some of our freedom's left ....



"I have lived, Sir, a long time, and the longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth-that God governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without His aid?We have been assured, Sir, in the Sacred Writings, that "except the Lord build the House, they labor in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; I also firmly believe that without his concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better than the Builders of Babel..." (Benjamin Franklin in his address to the squabbling Constitutional Convention, 6/28/1787)

Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!
Patrick Henry

The Bible is worth all the other books which have ever been printed.
Patrick Henry

0 comments:

Post a Comment