Pretend Birthday

Saturday, February 28, 2015

This was Leah's pretend birthday , she called it that because her birthday party had to be cancelled because we were snowed in , she didn't understand so we let her open the presents from us and we are still going to have her party as soon as we can .

She loves her big sister , I can't believe that she is 4 already .

The kids got me this beautiful necklace for my birthday , I love this hymn it is one of my favorite's , the girls love it to , whenever I sing it Leah sings along with me , Riley told me whenever I look at it I will start singing it  , she is right I have already sang it twice today : )
.


We are doing cantering the country this year and this is all the the states we have studied so far , we have had so much fun with this .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your necklace. Cantering the country sure sounds fun We have been reading about numerous states too but in no particular order than I just let the children pick a state and we read about it. Cute pretend birthday too.

Post a Comment