Cabin Fever ?

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

This has seemed like the longest winter , it took me a good 2 months to completely recover from that head and chest flu , it was the worst and I took walking pneumonia on top of it . Not long after that we got the stomach flu and after that I was in bed again with a pinched nerve . Since then we have also had colds . I don't ever remember so many different things going around at one time , which makes me think they are releasing this stuff into the air , but I won't go into that right now . We are just trying to catch up on everything , we are really behind from all that sickness , I just thank God we got through it all and spring is around the corner :) here are a few recent pics of the kids . My camera is not working and looks like I need a new one so until then my pictures may not look so good .

0 comments:

Post a Comment