Christmas Break

Saturday, December 15, 2012

We had our last day of school yesterday before our break , I didn't know if I would make it the rest of this week after coming down with the flu on 12-12-12 :( . I am thankful that it's not the type of flu that keeps you in the bathroom though it's a head and chest flu , still makes you ache all over though. Just thought I would update and post some pics . I have had so much fun watching the kids open their advent calendars this year , especially Leah because this is her first year getting an advent , last year she was to little , so far I think her favorite gift was a small bag of marshmallows , funny she would rather have food than a toy . I love Christmas , singing Christmas songs , decorating , wrapping presents , Christmas trees . I have a few trees that I love to put out every year , one of my favorites is what I call my psalm tree , I decorate this tree with psalms , bible verses and I have a church that lights up . My other favorite is our memory tree , on this tree I put ornaments the kids have made over the years and pictures of the kids every Christmas and a few pictures of close family members that have passed on . My other tree is our nature tree , I have it because I love the outdoors and we decorate it with anything woodsy . The girls have a little pink tree upstairs , they decorate it with little girly ornaments . So far this year we have had mild temperatures here , probably this will change but for now I love it . Here is a picture of Job , I can't believe he is going to be 4 months on the 29th of this month . I love his shyness , when he smiles at me he wants to hide his face .
Leah is going through terrible two's , but still as lovable as ever , every morning when we start school she wants paper and a pencil to.

Riley wanted to know if she could be my mommy and take care of me til I get better , she is so sweet . I have the best nurses ...
 
Dallas has been busy , I can't wait to spend some time with her as soon as I get better .
My Psalm tree ....

Hope everyone has a merry Christmas .......

0 comments:

Post a Comment